SENIOR ALGORITHM/SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Immervision is the panoramic imaging leader and offers its panomorph technology to any industry. This position presents a unique opportunity to collaborate with the various R&D teams in different industries (mobile device manufacturers, camera and photography industry, automobile, security and defense). You will work with a highly skilled and multidisciplinary (Image/video processing, optical design) R&D team and will take on multiple creative and challenging international R&D projects. This position is based in our Montreal downtown office.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong background in C/C++
- Asset: Knowledge in MacOS, UNIX/Linux or embedded platform programming (E.G: GUI, Driver, etc.)
- Asset: Knowledge in image processing or 3D engine algorithms.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Software Development (specification, implementation, tests, and maintenance)
- Customer/partner support and pre-sale activities (Traveling Internationally might be required)
- Documentation (Technology presentation, White paper and Software and code documentation)
Studies and experience:
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience
- Asset: experience in the video surveillance applications and/or defence applications
Attitude : team player, autonomous, organised, motivated and proactive.
Hiring date : ASAP Are you ready to take on new challenges?