DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
COMMERCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL APPLICATIONS
Immervision enables intelligent vision in any device. We design wide-angle lenses with augmented resolution to see more, and AI-ready image processing to see smarter. This technology is for smart professional applications, consumer devices, automotive, robotics, medical, and other industries. We believe that vision is key to understanding and securing the environment and to entertaining and informing the world, so we constantly adapt our technology, and license it to state of the art component manufacturers, OEMs and ODMs in the imaging eco-system. You will be part of a team spirited company pursuing continuous innovation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Take part in the development of international business opportunities and participate in business development strategies;
- Identify key business opportunities for lmmervision's core technology and drive the sales cycle to their closing;
- Work with lmmervision business unit managers on strategies and key initiatives to drive lmmervision's growth;
- Keep the Head of the Business Unit fully informed of important sales activities, opportunities and plans that could affect the corporate sales plans in all geographical territories;
- Provide up-to-date sales reports, market information, product requirements and assist in the development of territorial business plans;
- Present strategic business opportunities to the Head of the Business Unit;
- Lead, assist, develop and deliver with the support of internal and external resources, client proposals and presentations;
- Qualification of opportunities;
- Interpret customer inquiries, requirements, attitudes, and assist in contract negotiations;
- Address and evaluate business needs that is of commercial value while leveraging constrained resources;
- Responsible for vertical market identification and specific commercial messaging required per vertical;
- Responsible of establishing clear and productive communication paths between all internal departments;
- Collect and analyze market data that will be used for product development, competitive knowledge and marketing messaging;
- Travel as necessary for mandatory site visits and client liaison;
- Manage multiple competing priorities effectively;
- Actively participate in all aspects of the daily activities of lmmervision's business and growth.
Studies and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- Minimum 10 years of business development experience in the technology domain.
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (French and English), with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, and engineers;
- Detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments;
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and leading business trends;
- Demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally;
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment;
- Experience with CRM applications and project management;
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem;
- Salary: To be determined;
- Full time;
- Four (4) weeks vacation;
- Convenient downtown Montréal location;
- Company in expansion.