Senior Embedded/DSP Software Developer
Title: Senior Embedded/DSP Software Developer
Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Hiring date: ASAP
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Immervision enables intelligent vision in any device. We design wide-angle lenses with augmented resolution to see more, and AI-ready image processing to see smarter. This technology is for smart professional applications, consumer devices, automotive, robotics, medical, and other industries. We believe that vision is key to understanding and securing the environment and to entertaining and informing the world, so we constantly adapt our technology, and license it to state of the art component manufacturers, OEMs and ODMs in the imaging eco-system.
As a Senior Embedded/DSP Software Developer, you will work with a group of talented and experienced developers, designers, and marketing specialists to deliver solutions to top-tier global brands and SOC partners.
You will help and support the engineering team on a continuous basis, to quickly deliver various projects while furthering our aim to revolutionize the way we communicate with each other.
In this role, you will work with some of the best-known consumer electronic brands in the world. You will contribute in developing cutting edge technology and help to the successful launch of major consumer devices. You will lead brainstorming sessions, write and publish articles in leading worldwide scientific magazines and various association publications and collaborate in patent writing. You will be part of a team-spirited company pursuing continuous innovation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Software Development (specification, implementation, tests, and maintenance)
• Customer/partner support and pre-sale activities (Traveling internationally might be required)
• Documentation (Technology presentation, White paper and Software and code documentation)
STUDIES AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
• More than 5 years of experience
• Asset: experience in image processing for smartphone, video surveillance, or automotive applications
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• DSP programming and optimization
• Strong background in C/C++
• Experience in development for embedded environments
• Knowledge of development, debugging and optimization for embedded real-time environments
• Successful use of various hardware and software debugging techniques including JTAG debuggers and emulators
• Knowledge of image processing algorithms is an asset
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and to meet critical customer deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Required: English
- Asset: Korean, Mandarin, Japanese or Hebrew
• Team player, autonomous, organized, motivated and proactive
• Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem
• Full time
• Four (4) weeks vacation
• Downtown Montréal location
• Company in expansion