SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
TITLE: Senior Android Developer
FIELD: High Technology
TYPE: Full time
SALARY: To be determined
Title: Senior Android Camera System Developer
Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Immervision enables intelligent vision in any device. We design wide-angle lenses with augmented resolution to see more, and AI-ready image processing to see smarter. This technology is for smart professional applications, consumer devices, automotive, robotics, medical, and other industries. We believe that vision is key to understanding and securing the environment and to entertaining and informing the world, so we constantly adapt our technology, and license it to state of the art component manufacturers, OEMs and ODMs in the imaging eco-system.
As a Senior Android Camera System Developer, you will work with a group of talented and experienced developers, designers, and marketing specialists to deliver solutions to top-tier global brands and SOC partners.
You will help and support the engineering team on a continuous basis, to quickly deliver various projects while furthering our aim to revolutionize the way we communicate with each other.
In this role, you will work with some of the best-known consumer electronic brands in the world. You’ll contribute in developing cutting edge technology and help to the successful launch of major consumer devices. You will lead brainstorming sessions, write and publish articles in leading worldwide scientific magazines and associations and collaborate in patent writing. You’ll be part of a team spirited company pursuing continuous innovation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software Development (specification, implementation, tests, and maintenance)
- Customer/partner support and pre-sale activities (International travel might be required)
- Documentation (Reporting, Technology presentation, White paper and Software and code documentation)
- Timely submission of expenses reports, project status reports, etc.
- Timely submission of all project documentation in the document repository of record
STUDIES AND EXPERIENCE
University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience
- ASSET: Past experience working for a Smartphone OEM/ODM (LG, Samsung, Google, Motorola, Blackberry, etc.) or application processor manufacturer (Qualcomm, Mediatek, Intel, Samsung, TI, Huawei)
- REQUIRED: English
- ASSET: Korean, Mandarin or Japanese
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team member and to meet critical customer deadlines
- Strong background in Android development
- REQUIRED: Experience in Android Camera Pipeline
- REQUIRED: Experience in Android NDK, Android native C++ language and APIs
- REQUIRED: Experience in Android Camera HAL, Android camera software stack, Framework, ISP
- ASSET: Experience in Qualcomm, MTK, Intel or Samsung BSP and Android code base
- ASSET: Knowledge in image processing (ISP tuning) or 3D driver (e.g. OpenCL, GPU programming or CUDA)
- Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem
- Full time
- Four (4) weeks vacation
- Downtown Montréal location
- Company in expansion