Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Hiring date: ASAP
This position will be reporting to the Vice President, Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Transactional accounting:
- Supplier payments (cheques, wire).
- Customer invoicing.
- Bank reconciliation (cash application, o/s cheques).
- Investor correspondence & updates (contract administration).
- Royalty tracking and reporting.
- Financial Reporting:- Annual budget.
- Monthly financial statement.
- Weekly cashflow.
- Journal entries.
- Account reconciliations.
- Variance analysis (actual vs budget).
- Compliance accounting:
- BOD minutes.
- Tax returns.
- External audit.
- Deduction at sources.
- Ad hoc requests (from management, directors etc.).
- Controllership (internal control & process documentation and enforcement).
Training and Experience
- Professional accreditation: CPA, CA.
- Knowledge of Quickbook.
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong sense of responsibility, autonomy, and stringency.
- Adaptability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, and rapidly changing environment.
- Speaks and writes fluently in French and English.
- Never give up
- Team player
- Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem
- Full time
- Four (4) weeks vacation
- Downtown Montréal location
- Company in expansion