Manager, Sales and Business Development, Transportation
Title: Manager, Sales and Business Development, Transportation
Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Hiring date: ASAP
This position will be reporting to the Vice President, Global Sales and Business Development.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify key business opportunities for lmmervision’s core technology and drive the sales cycle to their closing.
- Take part in the definition, planning and execution of international business development and sales strategies.
- Provide up-to-date sales reports, market information, product requirements, and assist in the development of market specific business plans, offers and messaging.
- Lead, assist, develop, and deliver with the support of internal and external resources, client proposals, and presentations.
- Interpret customer inquiries, requirements, attitudes, and negotiate contracts.
- Evaluate customer project and provide solutions in alignment with customer-defined performance, timeline, and price parameters.
- Understand and position Immervision’s unique benefits to customers.
- Handle requests for information or requests for proposal and quotation.
- Perform cost/benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Provide technical information and support in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency daily.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to transform opportunities into sales.
- Keep records of all communications and sale cycles progress in Dynamics CRM.
- Work with internal departments to ensure the company business objectives are being met.
- Remain knowledgeable of current market conditions, competitor activities, and industry advances.
- Travel internationally as necessary for mandatory site visits and client liaison.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the daily activities of lmmervision’s business.
Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (a technical background is an asset).
- Minimum 10 years of sales and business development experience in the technology domain.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and leading business trends.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills and Competencies
- Fluency in English is mandatory with good communication capability in French (Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language proficiencies is an asset).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to sales leaders, executives, and engineers.
- Detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries, and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to frequently travel internationally.
- Capable of learning quickly and working independently, while embracing a team attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Never give up
- Team player
- Dynamic work atmosphere within a high technology company working within the global imaging ecosystem
- Full time
- Four (4) weeks vacation
- Downtown Montréal location
- Company in expansion