Title: Marketing Coordinator
Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Hiring date: ASAP
Immervision, a privately owned technology firm located in Montreal, is looking for a dynamic individual to work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications on key projects and daily activities. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of digital and social media marketing strategies, content development, and corporate/marketing events. To ensure success, you should be detail-oriented, well organized and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques, with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities.
Below are some of the responsibilities the Marketing Coordinator is expected to assume in their position:
- Lead the social media and digital marketing content strategy and execution to ensure consistent and effective efforts.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing and customer facing resources, including brochures, reports, newsletters, visual components (including social media), and other materials.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities, competitive analysis, and customer needs to support sales.
- Monitor and manage multiple social media platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and tools to work with them such as Canva, HootSuite, etc. to ensure a consistent and effective presence.
- Provide additional visual/video content creation support as needed with Adobe Suite, Canva, etc. (flyers, social media visuals, eblasts, presentations, ads, etc.)
- Set up analytics tracking systems for marketing campaigns, website efforts, social media and digital marketing activities on a regular basis.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and activities, and access against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Develop and manage internal communications.
- Ensure marketing assets are filed according to department standards.
- Other related tasks.
Job Qualifications and Skills
Below are the qualifications expected of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Post-secondary degree in Digital Media, Social Media, Marketing or Communications.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Marketing.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team member.
- Strong writing and editorial skills (English & French)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organized records with attention to detail.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Direct experience and advanced knowledge of:
- Social media posting, advertising, SEO, and analytics (Google Analytics, Marketo, etc.).
- Content Management Systems and customer relationship tools (Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Digital advertising platforms (i.e. Google Ads).
- Basic knowledge of creative assets: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Canva, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software (WordPress) a plus.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
Employees at Immervision enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 2 cultural days;
- Annual bonus opportunities;
- Monthly reimbursement of cell phone.