Sales Coordinator/BUsiness ANalyst
Title: Sales Coordinator/Business Analyst
Field: High Technology
Type: Full time
Salary: To be determined
Hiring date: ASAP
We are looking for a sales coordinator and analyst with strong organizational and research skills to join our commercial team. The role reports into the Sales Team Leader and requires working closely with Sales and Business Development, Marketing, and Finance, as well as Product Management, Pre Sales, and Project Management. This position is instrumental to Immervision growth and offers evolution possibilities.
To ensure success, the sales coordinator and analyst should be customer focused and proactive. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and a high level of autonomy.
· Support overall sales activities working with internal and external stakeholders such as business development events and account management.
· Coordinate activities and reporting with sales and business development partners by gathering demands, providing information, and performing rigorous follow-ups.
· Manage and improve customer focused tools and procedures such as the CRM and customer portal.
· Organize information and documents for bids and proposals.
· Analyze internal and external business data and transform it into meaningful information, reports, and tools to better serve customers and find prospects.
· Ensure the CRM information is update, accurate, and correctly segmented.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, marketing or equivalent.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills, and ability to prioritize tasks to meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Outstanding adaptability to work with various internal and external stakeholders across different geographical regions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bilingual (French/English); other languages are an asset.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Experience in Sales.
- Experience as coordinator.
- Never give up
- Customer Focused
- Team player
- Results oriented
Employees at Immervision enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 2 cultural days;
- Remote work;
- Annual bonus opportunities;
- Monthly reimbursement of cell phone.