GIVE YOUR DEVICE
Data-in-picture, a radical shift in
multi-sensor data integration
To enable devices with superhuman sight and unlock the full potential of AI, device designers need to augment sight with multi-sensory
data. Through a radical shift in multi-sensor data integration, our Data-in-Picture technology solves the pain points of legacy video
metadata, offering significant benefits.
With Data-in-Picture, meta-information is embedded directly into the pixels of videos and stills. For perfect image-data synchronization,
this meta-information is dynamically collected, synchronized and stored in each frame. The result is a single image or video file with
robust and persistent data ready for smarter applications.
- Sensor fusion
- Multi-platform real-time distortion correction
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS)
- Image quality preservation
- Augmented sensing for AI
- Fog-cloud contextual data sharing
- Reduced cloud traffic and processing
- Real-time, on-demand, VR spherical video stitching and viewing
- 360° ambisonic audio stabilization
- Extended battery life due to reduced power consumption
Deep Seeing enables smart devices with augmented vision. By capturing high quality visual and contextual data in new ways, it unlocks the potential of Artificial Intelligence. Like superhuman eyes for your smart device.
La version française de notre site web est actuellement en cours de réalisation.
Merci de votre compréhension,