Immervision’s Low-Light Navigation Camera Module is designed for the autonomous and semi-autonomous navigation of UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) in all environments, with high performance in low-light conditions, and offers a 190° field of view (FoV).
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High performance in low-light conditions, allowing secure navigation.
- Wide-angle panomorph lens with smart pixel management, providing enhanced image quality.
- IP67 rating and front lens element in glass for usage in various environments, outdoors and indoors.
- Off-the-self solution, ready for implementation.
- Small footprint and light weight for low impact on battery consumption.
- Easily customizable to other platforms.
- Well suited for other navigation applications such as land vehicles, water vessels, robots, etc.
MAXIMIZING BOTH LOW-LIGHT SENSITIVITY
AND IMAGE QUALITY
Platforms equipped with this innovative technology can operate from dusk-to-dawn, both outdoors and indoors. It is suitable for use by human operators and/or the artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) systems used in fully autonomous vehicles.
NAVIGATION AND OBJECT AVOIDANCE
OFF-THE-SHELF AND OUT-OF-THE-BOX
This camera module is driver ready for industry’s leading robotic platform and flight controller. The plug-and-play solution gives access to Immervision’s image processing software capability directly ported on the platform.
Although its initial target is UAV and sUAS platforms, Immervision’s low-light navigation camera module is applicable to a wide range of applications, including robots, land vehicles, and water vessels. The module has been designed to be quickly and easily customized