PANOMORPHEYE DEVELOPMENT KIT
ENABLE YOUR DEVICE WITH INTELLIGENT
The panomorphEYE Development Kit is an all-in-one toolkit to simplify the integration of an intelligent camera system with your device or application.
Optimize visual capture with ultra wide-angle Panomorph technology
Included are 3 ultra-wide-angle panomorph cameras calibrated to give you 2D hemispheric, 3D stereoscopic hemispheric or full 360 x 360 spherical capture and viewing greater then 180⁰ field of view.
Collect, synchronize and store meta-data on every frame
Get real-time awareness of the surroundings with sensor fusion
Benefit from an all-in-one intelligent vision development kit
No need to assemble parts to enable intelligent vision. You can now focus your time and efforts on the development of your device or application.
Reduce the risk of research and development by learning on the design of our ultra wide-angle intelligent camera system.
Use this all-in-one kit as an engine for innovation. Combine with AI and neural networks, Intelligent computer vision is the next frontier in the development of smart devices.
INTELLIGENT VISION IN A BOX
The kit includes three ultra-wide-angle panomorph cameras calibrated to give you 2D hemispheric, 3D stereoscopic hemispheric or full 360 x 360 spherical capture and viewing of the environment. Each camera has a greater than 180⁰ field of view and all three cameras and other sensors are all synchronized within Socionext Milbeaut® Image Processor M12MO.
PanomorphEYE is a USB connected smart camera (UVC compliant), and includes Immervision Data-In-Picture technology so that each video frame delivers data fusion from sensors such as IMU and GPS for advanced perception and environmental awareness. The data-rich video provides more contextual information to AI and neural networks, Computer Vision and SLAM algorithms, increasing scene understanding, decreasing false detections, and enabling better decision-making.
Included with this product
- 3 x 187° panomorph lenses – provide side-by-side stereoscopic wide-angle capture and back-to-back 360° degree capture
- Immervision software development kit including Adaptive Dewarping, Blending, Stitching, EIS (Electronic Image Stabilisation), Data-in-Picture
- Socionext M12M0 ISP
- GPS sensor
- IMU (9 DoF)
- USB-C port – connectivity and power
- Auto Exposure
- Auto / Center-Weighted / Average / Spot
- Manual Exposure control
- 50Hz / 60Hz Flicker-less mode
- Brightness control (-3.0 EV ~ +3.0 EV)
- AE ROI (Region of Interest)
- AE Lock/unlock
- Auto White Balance
- Auto / Pre-set, AWB Lock/unlock
- Image Quality Control
- JPEG Q value setting (1~100)
- Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness
- Output format
- YUV422, Motion JPEG (4MB/frame, 2MB/frame, 1MB/frame, 400KB/frame)
- RAW (Bayer) output
- Sensor Fusion
- Calibration: 180VR, Full 360 Back-to-back
- Real-time 180 VR Viewing
- Real-time 360 stitching
- Real-time Electronic Image Stabilisation
- Compatibility with computer vision and NN SDK (e.g OpenCV)
- Compatibility with UVC capture on PC (Windows and Linux), Smartphone (Android)
- Size (L X W X H): 98mm x 56.5mm x 17.2mm
- Video format: YUV422 and JPEG
- USB: 3.0
- Supported OS: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Linux
- Image Processor: Sony IMX298 16 MP